Class Two: English Language
English Language Curriculum for Class Two
C. Consonant blends and digraphs
E. Short and long vowels
EE. Prefixes and suffixes
Grammar and mechanics
OO. Sentences, fragments, and run-ons
- 1 Select the nouns
- 2 Which word is a noun?
- 3 Identify nouns
- 4 Sort common and proper nouns
- 5 Identify common and proper nouns
- 6 Form regular plurals with -s and -es
- 7 Use regular plurals with -s and -es
- 8 Use singular and plural nouns
- 9 Is the noun singular or plural?
- 10 Form and use irregular plurals
- 11 Identify plurals, singular possessives, and plural possessives
- 12 Form the singular or plural possessive
- 13 Identify and correct errors with plural and possessive nouns
- 3 Replace the singular noun with a personal pronoun
- 4 Replace the plural noun with a personal pronoun
- 5 Compound subjects and objects with "I" and "me"
- 6 Choose the correct personal pronoun
- 7 Identify possessive pronouns
- 8 Use possessive pronouns
- 9 Choose between personal and reflexive pronouns
- 10 Use reflexive pronouns
TT. Verb tense
- 1 Which sentence is in the regular past tense?
- 2 Identify verbs in the regular past tense
- 3 Form and use the regular past tense
- 4 Place sentences on a timeline
- 5 Change the sentence to future tense
- 6 Identify the irregular past tense I
- 7 Identify the irregular past tense II
- 8 Form and use the irregular past tense: set 1
- 9 Form and use the irregular past tense: set 2
- 10 Form and use the irregular past tense: set 3
- 11 Form and use the irregular past tense: set 4
- 12 Match the -ed and -ing sentences to the pictures
- 13 To be: use the correct present tense form
- 14 To be: use the correct past tense form
- 15 To be: use the correct form
- 16 To have: use the correct form
- 17 Place sentences with irregular verbs on a timeline
- 18 Is the sentence in the past, present, or future tense?
VV. Adjectives and adverbs
- 1 Use sense words
- 2 Does the adjective tell you what kind or how many?
- 3 Identify the adjective that describes the noun
- 4 Identify adjectives
- 5 Identify comparative and superlative adjectives
- 6 Does the adverb tell you how, when, or where?
- 7 Identify adverbs
- 8 Choose between adjectives and adverbs
- 9 Is the word an adjective or adverb?